The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)

The FCA is the independent watchdog that regulates financial services. It requires us to give you this document. Use this information to decide if our services are right for you.

Whose products do we offer?

We only offer products from a limited number of insurers for Term Life, Travel, Personal Accident and Sickness, Professional Indemnity, motor and household insurance.

Ask us for a list of insurers from which we offer insurance.

Which services will we provide you with?

We will advise and make a recommendation for you after we have assessed your needs for Term Life, Travel, Personal Accident and Sickness insurance Professional Indemnity, motor and household insurance.

What will you have to pay us for our services?

We receive our remuneration in the form of commission from the insurance companies.
You will receive a quotation which will tell you about any other fees in relation to any particular insurance policy.

Who regulates us?

Irvine Insurance Brokers Limited of 33 Hampton Street, Warwick, CV34 6HU is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. Our FCA Register number is 307635.

Our permitted business is advising on and arranging general non-investment insurance contracts.

You can check this on the FCA Register by visiting the FCA's web-site or by contacting the FCA on 0845 606 1234.

Client Money General
The FCA rules are designed to protect you in the event that an insurance intermediary fails or is unable to transfer:
  • Any premium money it has received from you to the insurer; or
  • Any claims or return premium monies that it has received from the insurer to you.
We are governed by strict rules pertaining to Client Money, set down by the FCA. Where we hold monies in a client bank account we may earn interest on monies held, which will be retained by us. We will hold client money separate from our own money with an approved bank, segregated in a client bank account designated as subject to a Statutory Trust. We act as Trustees of our clients’ monies and must meet certain legal and regulatory conditions.

What to do if you have a complaint
If you wish to register a complaint, please contact us:
in writing:

The Director
Irvine Insurance Brokers Limited
33 Hampton Street
CV34 6HU

by phone:
01926 838930

by email:

If you cannot settle your complaint with us, you may be entitled to refer it to the Financial Ombudsman Service.

Are we covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS)?
We are covered by the FSCS. You may be entitled to compensation from the scheme if we cannot meet our obligations. This depends on the type of business and the circumstances of the claim.

Further information about compensation scheme arrangements is available from the FSCS.